30 Different Types of Kisses
Different Types of Kisses
Kissing is the universal acts of showing love. Almost everyone gives or receives kiss at some point in their life. There are many types of kisses. Here you can see some of the kissing styles.
Please Click << Back or Next >> below the photo to see More Photos
- French Kiss – The French is considered most popular romantic kiss. French kiss is an open-mouthed kiss where one person’s tongue touches the other person’s tongue. This is why it is also known as tongue kissing. This type of kiss is very easy to execute but but it can take years to master.
- Lingering Lip Kiss – Lingering lip kiss is a closed mouth kiss that lasts for more than 20 seconds. Lingering lip kisses involve the lips only, tongue is not involved . This kiss serves as an indication of deep love.
- Butterfly Kiss – To give someone a butterfly kiss, get close to them so that your eyelashes touch. Then blink very fast so your eyelashes flutter together like butterfly wings. This is a fun kiss. You can also give a solo butterfly kiss by fluttering your eyelids against their cheek.
- Single Lip Kiss – This type of kiss involves gently sucking another person’s lip. To give your partner a single-lip kiss, you have to take any one of their lips sandwiched between yours and suck gently.It’s an awfully romantic kiss, and if you do it right, you’ll send a strong romantic signal to you partner.
- Spider man Kiss – Based on the kiss in the movie Spider-Man, the Spiderman kiss involves kissing someone whose face is upside-down from yours, so your top lip kisses their bottom lip and vice versa.
- Earlobe Kiss – A great kiss to to perform while you’re taking a break from lip kisses, the earlobe kiss involves taking someone’s earlobe lightly between your lips and tugging gently downward. This kiss can be made more intense by gently rubbing the tongue in a circular motion on the earlobe.
- Lip Gloss Kiss – This is a fun, flirty kiss for girlfriends to give their boyfriends. Put on a healthy amount of lip gloss or lip Stick, then rub your lips on your partners’ lips until theirs are coated. It is recommended that you use a lip gloss that is sweet and flavored to surprise your partner.
- Eskimo Kiss – In an Eskimo kiss, two people rub their noses back and forth against each other. It is commonly used by children and parents as an indication of affection. It’s based on real kisses that people in Eskimo cultures give their friends. Just like with lip kisses, Eskimo kisses are best executed with your eyes closed.
- Cheek Kiss – The cheek kiss is exactly what it sounds like – a closed mouth kiss against someone’s cheek. Cheek kisses can be used as friendly greetings, flirty thank-you’s or to say goodbye to someone you love.
- Hickey Kiss – A hickey kiss left a red mark left on the skin after someone sucks hard enough on it. Hickeys hurt a little to get, but some people think the sucking feels good, especially on the side of the neck. Before you start hickey kiss, get permission first.
- Secret Message Kiss – In the middle of a French kiss, spell out a secret message with the tip of your tongue against their tongue. It might feel a little funny to the other person, but at least you’ll be getting your message across.
- Vampire Kiss – The vampire kiss is a deep kiss on someone’s neck that can involve sucking or light biting on the skin. Since some people find it painful rather than sexy, and since the sucking might leave a hickey, it is important to find out whether your partner likes it or not. It is done for fun.
- Wet Kiss – Wet kisses are any open-mouthed kisses with or without tongue. A little bit of wetness during a kiss can be sexy, but try not to overdo it: too much saliva is sloppy.
- Lizard Kiss – The lizard kiss involves flicking your tongue in and out of your partner’s mouth in tight, quick strokes. You can try this kiss just for fun.
- Air Kiss – The air kiss can use as a greeting to your friends and relatives. To give one, rest your cheek against their cheek and make a kissing sound with your lips.
- Biting Kiss – This kiss is a more aggressive form of the French kiss. Like the French kiss, it’s open-mouthed and incorporates tongue, but as you pull back, your teeth lightly grab onto your sweetie’s tongue for just a second.
- Angel Kiss – To give someone an angel kiss, kiss them very gently on their eyelids or on the spot right next to their eye, using just your lips. It’s a very romantic way to wake someone up or say goodbye.
- Neck Kiss – As the name suggests, neck kissing involves kissing someone’s neck. Most people love doing it after French kissing for a while. You have to learn to keep the saliva ‘light’ to execute this type of kiss perfectly. Use only your lips and do not suck hard to prevent you mouth from producing much saliva.
- Jawline Kiss – To plant a jawline kiss on someone, give them a firm kiss on the bottom of their jaw, right where their face meets their neck. If they respond well to it, make a path of jawline kisses up to their ear and give them an earlobe kiss. It is usually fun to kiss someone’s jawline after having some intense French kissing.
- Breath Kiss – The breath kiss is a fun, silly kiss that’s almost more of a game than a kiss. To do it, open your mouth, inhale deeply and lock lips with your sweetie. Slowly exhale into their mouth while they are inhaling, passing the breath to them. Without moving, slowly inhale while your partner exhales. Keep passing the breath back and forth until one of you runs out of breath or you both erupt in giggles.
- Love Kiss – The love kiss is any kiss that you give while thinking tender, loving thoughts about your partner. Smooching with love on your mind will make your kisses extra soft and sweet. Whether it’s on your partner’s mouth, neck, ear or forehead, the love kiss is the most romantic kiss you can give.
- Forehead Kiss – The forehead kiss usually means that you are just friends. Depending on how it is planted, it can also be used as a means of showing deep affection to a loved one. Most people use use it as a starter kiss when they meet someone new, to express that they like them.
- Hand Kiss – It is given by gently grasping someone’s hand by the fingers and kissing the back side. The hand kiss demonstrates respect, adoration and kindness.
- Upside-Down Kiss – This type of kiss originates from the Spiderman movie. This romantic kiss is also known as the spiderman kiss. It involves kissing a person whose head is upside-down from yours.
- The Peck – The peck is a short tight lipped kiss on the lips or cheeks. It is used as an expression of friendship. A peck can also spark romance between two people.
- Secret Message Kiss – This is a French kiss with a ‘secret message’. It involves spelling out a message to your partner in the in the middle of a French kiss. This kiss is useful if you want to pass a romantic message to your partner.
- Lizard Kiss – This kiss involves sticking your tongue in and out of your partner’s mouth. It is done in quick strokes. The lizard kiss is usually practiced just for fun.
- Angel Kiss – This kiss involves kissing someone gently on the eyelids or on a spot near the eyes using the lips. This type of kiss indicates deep affection and is mostly used when saying goodbye to someone or when waking up a loved one.
- Biting Kiss – This is an open mouthed kiss that incorporates the tongue just like the French kiss. The only difference between this kiss and the French kiss is the fact that the teeth are also put into use. The teeth gently grab your partners tongue as you kiss.
- Teaser Kiss – This kiss begins from the forehead, to the lips and then down to the arms and hands. On reaching the hands, the sequence is reversed from the hands then up to the lips and forehead. This kiss can be quite useful if you want to turn on your partner and make them want more.