NUID is the truncation for Nurse Unique Identification Number.
At the point when the attendant fills every one of the subtleties needed in the Nurse Details Form and gets it endorsed by every one of the officials, a NUID card will be dispatched. There are two fundamental approaches to enlist.
a) Individual: You can logon to the given site http://nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in and fill the medical attendant enlistment structure. You would then be able to move toward the P.N.R.C for confirming biometric information and performing endorsement confirmation. This must be done at P.N.R.C.
b) Agency: You can go to the locale camp spot straightforwardly alongside the Nursing scholastic endorsements and experience declaration. Then, at that point the up-and-comers are not needed to visit P.N.R.C for confirming biometric information and performing testament check.
Guidance identified with NUID
- NUID is compulsory for all enlisted Nurses (ANM, GNM, B.Sc (N) regardless of whether seeking after post Basic B.Sc(N) or M.Sc Nursing or working. It is likewise compulsory for medical attendants working in unfamiliar nations to select themselves for NUID.
- The enrolled focuses will work at every single region. Benevolently visit P.N.R.C. site time to time for additional Schedule.
- Applicants are mentioned to enroll themselves in their locale camp, where they are working or considering, rather than moving to different regions camp for enlistment.
- Applicants who have effectively enlisted online for NUID, they will be called at P.N.R.C quickly.
HOW TO REGISTER YOURSELF IN NUID ONLINE?
- First of all Reach to the Official Website Directly utilizing Link Given on this Page-https://nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in . You can likewise get the connection from Google.
- Here you will Find 3 Types of Registration – Enrolment, Primary and Reciprocal Registration.
- Choose which class you fall under, your Type and Input every one of the Required Details. In the event that you are uncertain about what Type suits you, see beneath. Ensure you just utilize right data.
- You will get SMS or email from the NRTS.
- Read the Details Carefully and you will be approached to give your Documents.
- Send the Documents on to “email@example.com”.
Primary Registration-Primary enrolment should be finished by those medical attendants who have perceived nursing capabilities yet are recently qualified in the field. This will be done in the NRTS stage by State Nurse and Midwives Registration Council (SNRC).
Enrolment Registration-It is for the individuals who are as of now enrolled as medical caretakers in-state nursing committee, as attendants, or birthing assistants. They need to get NUID by this enlistment.
Reciprocal or Renewal Registration-This enlistment classification is for the individuals who need to move their enrolment starting with one satisfy then onto the next. They need to apply for move by signing in to the NRTS entry. They will require referencing the explanation of move. The whole interaction can take upto multi week.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NUID REGISTRATION
Certain documents, photograph and signature are required for registration at NUID.
The documents are:
- Date of Birth Proof/ 10th Class Certificate
- Nursing Educational Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Registration Certificate (in case of Enrolment Registration)
- Additional Qualification Certificate
HOW TO CHECK STATUS OF NUID ONLINE AND DOWNLOAD NUID CARD
- Go to website- https://nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in/
- Click on “To check Enrolment Application status”
- Validate Email or mobile number to Verify application status
- A page shows up, fill the structure
- Snap on “Get Details”
- To check, select either versatile number or email.
- Enter register versatile number or email as displayed, and snap on “Produce OTP”
- Snap on “Submit” button.
- Snap on “here” to get the application status.
- Snap on the “Download NUID Card” catch to download the NUID card
- Snap on Print symbol
- Select Save as PDF at Destination and snap on Save
- It sidetracks to File Explorer, select the envelope to save your NUID card.
- Click on Save
- A PDF report saves
- Click on Download Icon
- Save File and snap on OK.
- A PDF archive downloads.
NOTE: The arrangement of downloading NUID card is given just once per client. When NUID card is downloaded, you are not qualified to download it once more.